As our new Project Engineer, you will be working both independently and as a part of our great design team. Join us and you can be sure not to get bored at the office. As your work also includes commissioning on site, you will have the chance to see the result of your engineering work in practice. We operate mainly in the Nordic countries and the UK, so be prepared to take your English and Swedish skills in active use.
- At least 2–3 years of experience from electrification, automation and instrumentation projects.
- An ability to work both independently and as a part of our design team
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
Required skills (in both design and commissioning)
- Automation hardware
- Low-voltage switchgear and electrification systems
- UPS systems, DC power transmission systems, standby generators
- Field instrumentation interfaces (both mechanical and electrical) for processes and systems
- Frequency converter operations
- Medium-voltage switchgear and protection
- Generator synchronisation and protection
- Experience from commissioning
- A solution-focused mindset
- Target-driven team players who want to join us in working towards VEO’s goals.
Vaasa, Tampere, Seinäjoki, Paimio or Rovaniemi
Please send your CV together with a completed application form by 30 November 2018.
Engineering Manager Jan Rönnholm, +358 207 190 223, firstname.lastname@example.org