As a Lead Engineer, it is your call to define the technical solutions that will be implemented in projects. You can be sure that your expertise is widely appreciated. Our Sales team, for instance, will count on you when they need technical support in projects related to your skills. Since we operate mainly in the Nordic countries and the UK, your fluency in English and Swedish will make you the perfect match for this position.
- 3–5 years of experience from projects in electrification, automation and instrumentation of hydro or thermal power plants, commissioning included
- Process knowledge from different fields of power generation
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and oral.
Required skills (in both design and commissioning)
As VEO’s new Lead Engineer you must have expertise in
- Automation hardware
- Low-voltage switchgear and electrification systems
- UPS systems, DC power transmission systems, standby generators
- Field instrumentation interfaces (both mechanical and electrical) for processes and systems
- Frequency converter operations
- Medium-voltage switchgear and protection
- Generator synchronisation and protection
- Previous experience from design assignments in other process industries
- Good skills in organising, scheduling and leading a project-specific planning team
- Solution-focused mindset
- Target-driven team players who want to join us in working towards VEO’s goals.
Vaasa, Tampere, Seinäjoki, Paimio, Rovaniemi
Please send your CV together with a completed application form by 30 November 2018.
Engineering Manager Jan Rönnholm, +358 207 190 223, firstname.lastname@example.org